Features

  • Naturally eliminates germs that cause colds, infections, asthma and allergic reactions
  • Destroyed over 99.9% of E. coli and other bacteria
  • Chemical-free and odorless
  • No harmful residue
  • A hypoallergenic way to disinfect kitchen surfaces and utensils, beds, sofas, children’s toys and more
  • Safe and easy to use
  • Silent operation
  • VF:3w
  • Type: Mercury lamp
  • Power supply:4AA Alkaline batteries
  • UV Wavelength: UV-C (253.7nm)
  • Product Weight:230g
  • Product Size:270*39*43mm

Benefits

The portable UV Sanitizing lamp provides effective protection from germs, viruses, bacteria, dust mites and mold throughout your home or office. Used regularly on surfaces throughout your home, office, hairdressing saloon, shops to disinfect and destroy microorganisms from surfaces. It will protect people without the use of sprays or harsh chemicals.

How to Use:

Bedding/Mattresses/textile: Hold UV Sanitizing lamp approximately 1-2 inches/2.5-5 cm from the surface and gradually move the lamp over the entire area. Allow the light to stay on each area for 5-10 seconds to ensure optimum exposure.

Personal Hygiene items (hair brushes, toothbrushes, jewelry, razors), kitchen utensils, toys: Place items on a counter, away from water. Hold the Travel UV Sanitizing lamp approximately 1-2 inches/2.5-5cm away from each object. Expose each object to the UV-C light for 10 seconds.

Other uses (hairdressing utensils, computer keyboards, telephone handsets, baby toys, masks, gloves, cans, documents, smartphones, plastic packaging etc…).

  • Offices 
  • banks
  • School 
  • Childcare centers
  • Shops
  • Cafes & Restaurants
  • Clinics
  • Healthcare 
  • Salons
  • Gyms
  • Personal home use

Related Products